According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
Who holds your personal data?
TUTTESTETICA S.r.l. is the owner of the personal data sent and is therefore responsible for the processing of data provided online, in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Via M. D’Azeglio, 19
VAT number: 03334251208
Where are personal data stored?
The data we collect from users are stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any transfer of personal data will be carried out in accordance with applicable laws. For transfer outside the EEA, TUTTESTETICA S.r.l will use the standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield as appropriate guarantees for those countries that have not received an adequacy decision from the European Commission.
Who has access to your data?
Your data may be made accessible to employees and collaborators of TUTTESTETICA S.r.l, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators.TUTTESTETICA S.r.l does not transfer, sell or exchange the personal data of users with third parties for marketing purposes. Data submitted to third parties are used only to provide our services to you. The categories of subjects for each type of processing are shown below.
How are your data used?
The requested information will be used for:
- Allowing access to the reserved area of the site, and the eventual completion of the order with consequent invoicing and shipping, with feedback via e-mail. TUTTESTETICA S.r.l may, where necessary, communicate its personal data to professionals, consultants and couriers, exclusively to perfect the aforementioned purposes. Any refusal to communicate the requested data prevents the provision of the service itself;
- Sending via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by TUTTESTETICA S.r.l and survey of the grade of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- Start a conversation through the “chat” of our customer service. In this case the requested information (name and email address) will not be used for any commercial purpose but only to guarantee an adequate customer assistance service.
- Sending push notification with Lilomi service
• Lilomi, inc.
Contacts management and message sending
Personal information collected
• Usage data
• Unique identifiers of devices for advertising (e.g. google advertiser id or idfa identifier)
• Geographic location
OneSignal is a messaging service provided by Lilomi, Inc.
OneSignal allows you to send messages and notifications to other Users on platforms such as Android, iOS and on the web. Messages can be sent to single devices, group of devices, based on specific topics or specific segments of Users.
Depending on the permissions given to this Application, the data collected could include information on the precise location (e.g. through GPS data), on the Wi-Fi network and on the apps installed and activated by the User. To use the OneSignal service, this application uses identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID or Advertising Identifier for OS) or hence technologies similar to cookies.
Opt-out from push notifications
In most cases, users will be able to deactivate push notifications by changing the settings of their device (e.g. in the Push Notifications section), making changes in relation to all or some of the apps.
Opt-out from interest-based promotional activity
Users can opt out of OneSignal’s promotional features by changing the settings of their device (e.g. in the adverting section). Different configurations of some devices, or the installation of some updates, could affect the above mentioned settings.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about your personal data in our possession at any time. You can contact TUTTESTETICA S.r.l, which will give you all your personal data by e-mail.
Whenever TUTTESTETICA Srl processes your personal data by automated means on the basis of your consent, or on the basis of an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of the transferred data, in a commonly used format, in a structured and electronically readable form. This includes only the personal data sent to us by the user.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data should they be incorrect, including the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data. If you have an account on www.dermo28.com, you can change your personal information directly by logging into your account.
You have the right to cancel any personal data processed by TUTTESTETICA S.r.l at any time, except for the following situations:
* There is an open situation with Customer Service
* You have an ongoing order that has not been shipped yet, or has been only partially shipped
* You have an open debit with TUTTESTETICA S.r.l, regardless of the payment method
* You are suspected of, or have fraudulently used our services in the last four years
* The debt has been sold to third parties in the last three years or one year, in the event of the client’s death
* A request for credit has been sent in the last three months and has been rejected
* For any purchase made, we will keep your personal data relating to the transaction, in accordance with accounting rules
How can you assert your rights?
You can assert your rights at any time by sending:
- A letter via recorded mail to TUTTESTETICA S.r.l., Via M. D’Azeglio, 19 – 40123 Bologna (BO), Italy
- An e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
Entity in charge of data protection:
The data controller is TUTTESTETICA S.r.l., Via M. D’Azeglio, 19 – 40123 Bologna (BO), Italy. The updated list of data processors and data controllers is kept at the registered office of the data controller itself.
Right to complaint with a competent supervisory authority:
If you believe that TUTTESTETICA S.r.l. treats your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us directly. You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.