Skin ageing is inevitable, but since it is a gradual process, times and methods can be influenced both by genetic heritage and external factors.
All layers of the skin can be affected, from the epidermis to the hypodermis.
The epidermis is the one that suffers most variations:
- Basal cells reduce their capabilities causing thinning of the skin.
- Langheran cells, important for immune defence, decrease in number.
- The activity of the melanocytes is reduced leaving the skin more exposed to damage from UV radiation, at the same time it is easier for Melanin aggregates to form, known as skin age spots.
At the dermis level the decrease in the activity of fibroblasts, involved in the production of Collagen and Elastin, causes loss of tone and elasticity.
Finally, even the hypodermis tends to become thinner making wrinkles more noticeable and increasing the sensitivity of the skin.
To fight all these phenomena at the same time, the UNICA Collection uses a System rich in specific active ingredients to treat skin ageing in the most complete way, such as:
- Matrichines – messenger peptides that promote tissue repair and stimulate the synthesis of Collagen and Elastin, fighting skin ageing.
- Complex of Oligoelements – Silicon, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc are very important for maintaining skin tone and vitality. Silicon in particular is a fundamental component for the production of Elastin. Copper has a very powerful anti-radical effect. Magnesium has a purifying action and maintains proper skin hydration. Zinc is essential to fight the irritations, increasing defences against external agents.
- Soy Isoflavones – they belong to the category of phytoestrogens, substances rich in fatty acids that easily penetrate the skin, giving firmness and elasticity to the tissues. Additionally, they increase the production of hyaluronic acid by increasing both superficial and deep skin hydration.
Fight ageing in the best way with products from the UNICA Collection!